Friday, July 15, 2011

Should I get a room with a straight guy at this wedding?

Is there any way I can get a room with this straight guy at an upcoming wedding, without having to book a room beforehand? There are a few hotels listed so maybe there will be rooms available? This isn't about hooking up with him, I just really like him and I just want to talk to him and get some alone time with him, it'd be fun to get a room with him and just have an awesome night (nothing sexual though) I don't know if he's straight or what. he'll be drunk so at least his true feelings might come out and hopefully they indicate something. idk. I've liked him for a while, and he's a very rare gem. He's Swedish and blonde and a real gentlemen, he's 23 I'm 19. BTW has anything ever happened with you and a supposedly "straight" guy? like relationship wise. I'm just sick of being alone and sad and feeling like I'll never get my chance at love with that perfect person...

No comments:

Post a Comment