Saturday, July 16, 2011

Boyfriend treats me slightly bad- reassurance I should break it off?

I've been dating him for 6 years on and off. we love each other but lately I've come to terms with the fact that its just not working out. I'd appreciate feedback as far as my decision goes. I have spent six years trying with him and am now planning on leaving him. We generally fight about everything, he seems to have a minor drinking problem and has become violent once with me. he apologized and felt shameful of his actions but the next night he sat on the phone and told me I needed to be "reborn" he also says things like " you think your better than me?" when hes angry. He also told informed me when he was drunk that he believed that I was younger then him mentality wise. He says things like "your just a a girl" in the negative way. He has also said Im just a bag of emotions and things of this nature. I feel inferior and he says I'm younger mentality wise which upsets me. He has years of drug abuse problems and he keeps trying to pursue me and says he loves me when Im starting to feel this isn't going anywhere and it never will. that glimmer of hope I had is fading and I almost want it dead so reassurance that Im making the right decision would help

No comments:

Post a Comment