Saturday, July 16, 2011

US citizens, why are the people in the south are so rude?

ok. I have a myspace and i have majority of friends from decatur and hartselle, alabama. But they're all so rude. I pass a comment and they start barking and calling me things. And my comments are like, a guy from alabama typed a status which was "please god don't let my dreams run dry" and i passed a comment which was "they won't run dry if you don't let them to". After that comment, even his mother commented of that status and said "Mrs Block, you seen a lot more interested in my boy. What's the matter?" and i said "hell i don't see if i said anything wrong". And then her boy Andrew Sanford commented and said " if i ever see you on here, i will slit your throat and hurt you so bad you won't be able to get up. Now go eat pig you piece of sh!t" i mean i say nothing wrong but they start barking. Some of the users have blocked me. Some know me personally some don't. Andrew Sanford, i don't know him personally. But his status came up on my page and passed a comment which wasnt even wrong and they started barking calling me things. The boy is 25 and getting deployed to afghan and his mother is like 61. I told her "very mature of you miss". I am 33 and have no interest in young boys. I'm married to CPA, heck why would i care about anothe boy are man. There are other girls and men from alabama and they are disgusting. So i was asking, whats the matter with southern people. Because i have a lot of friends from minnesota and east coast and they are very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment