Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What charges could happen to this freak?

There's this boy who used to be a friend. He's turning 16 this year, and has already been in trouble with the law for assault and stealing. A few weeks ago he started talking and flirting with my best friend. She was sleeping at my house and they started talking on msn. He went on webcam, showed us a big hunting knife and gun. He pointed the gun at the camera, and said "Bang, *my name* is dead". I was freaked out, like I was shaking. My friend thought it was pretty cool though. The next weekend she was back at my house and talking to him again. He then stated that Hitler was his idol, and that he wished he could have Hitlers power, so he could kill people. He started talking about such incredible racist things it was disgusting. He said if he had the power that he would kill me. My friend still talks to him, much to my hate, and tonight he randomly texted her and said she was f*ffin ugly. She called me like right then, and was all upset about it. Me being a friend I texted him telling him to apologize. He responded by telling me to stay out of it and called me a stupid f*ffin C-word, and that's putting it nicely. My friend told two other girls who called him, trying to get him to say he was sorry. Not asking very much. He responded by ignoring them. They called him about 20 times in half an hour (which I didn't agree with) and when he finally answered, he said that he was going charge them with harassment for calling him. I knew that would do anything, and I guess he thought so too, because he then said that he would drop the lawsuit (he didn't file) and just give them an "Indian Tie". Apparently that means to slit their throats and cut their tongues out and later tie the tongue around their necks. He has threatened my life, and graphically threatened two others, while saying he would beat me up, beat my boyfriend up, and then kill us in very graphic terms. What criminal charges could he get, considering he has been in trouble with the law before?

No comments:

Post a Comment