Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My relationship is ending. It hurts soooo bad?? HELP? Advice?

I was with this guy for 11 months...so just under a year. Everything was perfect, until two months ago. We were having horrible problems, and we came close to breaking up the other day, but we didn't, and we resolved things last night and are still together. However, he told me "I think in the future we should take a break and maybe see if we want to be with other people instead." I know that's wise, but it hurts because I know he will leave me and honestly even after all the crap we've been through I still want to be with him and would be willing to go through more crap to be with him. He used to tell me I was the most beautiful girl in the world to him, that he loved me, and wouldn't leave me (that was the biggest lie of all.) He hasn't left yet..we are still together, but things are rocky and I know he is being taken away from me. I cry about it a lot. He's part of my childhood and we had lots of good memories together as kids, but I've always had feelings for him and I was so happy when I found out that he felt the same way. He really means a lot to me. I guess we could still be friends, but it would hurt still having strong feelings for someone and being stuck in the friend zone. My heart is broken. We were best friends even though we loved each other as more than that. It just hurts. What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment