Saturday, July 16, 2011

Christians: i am trying to figure out what is the wisest decision? 10 Pts best answer?

I am 18. My ex is 20. We have been friends for 3 yrs, and started dating April '10. In our relationship we decided to help eachother become closer to God, and not really focusing on the other things like a normal teenage relationship. We had a good relationship, put God in the center. He went to vacation for a month. When he came back.. It's like we both went crazy from not seeing eachother. We went too far one night.. Not "all the way".. But too far for inexperienced, God fearing people. Then we just sorta started drifting from eachother after that. We didn't hang out much after that, yet we still talked, because of our fear of sinning again. He went to college, and we broke it off. He still wrote me on fb, constantly trying to message me and things. I thought he still liked me, yet when I ask him on his thoughts for a relationship, he said he wants to wait on God, though he would love to be in one with me. Im so confused. I stopped writing him on fb, and he still writes me. What's the deal? Can I get some advice on what I should do? Is it best for us to let eachother go? I don't even know what to ask on here, I just need some input or insight on this situation. Please help!!! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment