Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Is my relationship over?? Need to know asap? Can I get answers for once?

My relationship has been really rocky for the past couple of months, ever since I got diagnosed with depression. He said he would stick with me through it because he won't let me go through this alone. Well it got bad, and my depression changed me a lot, and a couple weeks ago he told me "You're not the girl I fell in love with anymore.." A couple days ago, we nearly broke up because of a fight, but we resolved it and are still together, plus I'm on medication now so I'm like I used to be. However, he told me "Maybe some time in the future we should take a break and talk to other people and see if we want to be with them instead." Funny, he just told me a week before that he thinks he's so lucky to have a girl like me...I know it's wise to meet/talk to other people, but it hurts because that makes it sound as if he no longer wants me. He told me just three days ago that there's no one as perfect for him as I am. I no longer believe that...and I no longer believe that he loves me. It hurts so bad...we've known each other since early childhood, and had a lot of memories back then, and I've secretly always had feelings for him, and I was super happy when I found out he wanted me too and we got together. He wasn't just my boyfriend...he was my best friend too, so if this comes to an end I'll lose both. We were so close :( What do I do? Are we over?

No comments:

Post a Comment