Monday, July 18, 2011

Did I Catch A Chameleon Or Anole?

Okay, So last night there was a huge storm going on. My dad looked out on the window and there was some type of lizard on our outdoor wall. It was blending in perfectly! I went out and caught it, and right now its in a 10 gallon aquarium. Theres a couple of dead bugs and a damp paper towel with it. It was on our dark counter top, and it got dark, as well. There was a noticeable color change. When I brought it in the house,my mom actually said "Oh my gosh, its an albino!". We know its not a gecko, because it couldnt climb the glass. It doesnt have the eyes of a chameleon. Could it be an anole? Also, We left the aquarium outside over night so it could have humidity from the rain and a better temperature. It has a pattern on its back, and its eyes have slits. Were going to Incredible Pets for snake food today, so we will probably show the reptile manager pictures of the thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment