Friday, July 15, 2011

HELP me with this dream?

Okay so, I had this dream I was in my bed with my boyfriend, I actually thought I woke up though, (in real life, I wasn't actually with him in my bed, but usually I am) and I opened my door to find blood splattered on the wall, and a HUGE trail of blood leading down the hallway, and there was blood EVERYWHERE, and I have 2 dogs, so they like ran into my moms room, but there was like paw prints on my ceiling, and on the walls, but none on the floor. Anyways, I followed the trail leading to my basement, when I reached the stairs, there was pools of blood on each stair. So i went down, following it towards my computer room. And in the computer room, there were footprints, with the trail obviously, it lead towards the chair, and stopped. No body or anything. (My computer room is small). Then I think I went back to bed like nothing I saw was real. I woke up a couple hours later with my mom freaking out, asking what the hell happened, and she pulled the blankets off me & my boyfriend, and there was blood ALL over his shirt. We asked what the hell happened, and he said he didn't know. So I went with my mom to find something, we found nothing, then my boyfriend said "Just kidding, I did this. Remember your friends father flirting with you? Yeah, I killed that dick. Slit his throat, he deserved it." so I started crying and headed downstairs then the body was in the computer room then, but it wasn't there before. I'm confused as to what this means? Idk if these extra points have anything to do with it, none of my friends fathers have flirted with me, I have an asshole of a step dad who lives in my house, but we don't talk like at all, and he wasn't home in this dream, my boyfriend is protective but not this protective, and he would never harm anyone like this, unless if someone was trying to kill him and almost doing it, but not this rational, oh but there was this guy that was flirting with me, and we fought about it a lot. I'm confused why the body wasn't there at first, why there was paw prints everywhere but the floor, why there was so much blood from just a slit in the throat, and just other stuff in there, like my boyfriend said idk at first then confessed, and why it was a friends dad?

No comments:

Post a Comment