Saturday, July 16, 2011

Why does it suck being the nice guy?

I have always been the nice guy. I sit around and just take loads of bs from all my friends who love to dump their **** on me. I don't care if you like him, or he likes you, or if you don't understand why he doesn't like you. I hate being the person people can talk to because all it has gotten me is an inferiority complex, depression, anxiety and the long ensuing path of loneliness. I have smoked, I have drank, I have done so many other things that people like to say "ease the pain" but nothing has come even close to helping. On top of that Im even too much of a puss to keep up with the asshole routine or even go to someone professional for help. I dont really expect anyone to read this, or even care, but it feels sort of good to vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment