Saturday, July 16, 2011

I think i have depression? Please help me!!!:(?

Hii, Sorry to hear your feeling so down, and having these horrible thoughts. Being a teenager is bloody hard. In my teenage years i went through many a problems similar to your own, i attempted suicide a few times, I used to self harm. I was abused at a young age, and when i hit 12 i got taken into foster care and i turned very deppressed and suicidal. So i can understad how you are feeling. I know you cant ever imagine yourself feeling any different, and it all seems such a permanent feelig. But it will get better, But you have to remember only you can make a difference. After 6 years of doing nothing about my depression, i finally got my act together. I now have my own house, job, nice things. All things i never thought id have. You need to make your life more worth living, Maybe start with going to the doctor and explaining how you feel, Then get yourself included in things, clubs maybe? You say your interested in god, Theres all sorts of church groups you can go too, Or something else your interested in. You need to start getting up earlier on weekends and doing something productive with your day. If your doing things like this it will build your confidence up and make you feel much more worth while. If you would like to talk anymore then feel free to email me on roxocubex@hotmail.co.uk.. Would like to help make you feel better :) Best of luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment